When the whole world collapses because apparently greed is now legal, you can only pick sellected "pieces" of this shreds, in order to build your own shelter. If you're lucky enough you may find fine old "pieces"...
You may have heard that the old ones used long lasting ingredients and more efficient than the ones used today. True... Nothing against evolution.... Nothing against technology. They're just meanings cought in a global social race where humanity is trying desperetaly to sell money. Since this is impossible, try adding a touch of Greed in this recipe and you'll have the perfect poison.
Still reading....? Good.... You give a damn. Now a few words regarding "The Letrafons".:
1. They are a group of musicians fond of the vintage sound of the classic musicmakers of the 50's, 60's, 70's and their rich melodies.
2. They like to put their hands on, caress and play with any relic old instrument they can.
3. They began their "journey" in December 2013-January 2014 by releasing their first mini album: "Superficial... with screwed up priorities". Besides their passion for songwriting and constant music playing, they like to put on a show with a non-stop song list full of mixed emotions derived from classic composers of the 50's, 60's, 70's and a selection of the 80's.
4. They don't believe in formulated music and labeling.
5. They always enjoy a Monty Pythons movie.
..And just a little bit irony. Just enough to get by....