1. Successfully designing a public space requires from you to blend all sorts of things. Among them the client’s vision who commissioned you the project and the feelings of the final receiver, the crowd. What is that special feature in you that enables you to grasp all that and turn visions and feelings into tangible assets?
-I guess it is my inner connection with the Source.
2. Your favorite shape: circle, rectangular or straight lines? Define.
-Straight lines. You can create anything with them. Unless a circle. Circle is a high intelectual shape.
3. Hospitality is for you:
-To share like a king, to honor your guest.
4. Are you the type of character who would swim against the stream or would you rather be on the safe side?
-Rebel with a cause. and the cause is always moral. At the end of the day, when I’ll judge my self, I don’t want to find me lesser than the level of my initially claims, the dreams I had when I was a child. “Safe” sounds dangerous to me.
5. In an ongoing crisis that Greece suffers today does it really “fortune favors the bold” if bold meant “dare to dream” and have the passion and courage to pursue that dream?
-“Fools rush in where angels fear to tread”. I always loved this phrase. Lot of passion in its words and a lot of courage. fools are God’s beloved children.
6. Thinking out of the box is for you:
-A matter of pure inspiration.
7. After so many years of creativity what is your endless source of inspiration?
-The inner will to discover my limits.
8. What is your everyday agenda and how do you combine your intense business life with your personal life?
-Hard work-hard exercise- being a mother- a lover- a friend. I try to do all of them with the same hunger and intensity as always I did. Even when I fail to be good, at least I’m still there trying.