We’ve tried it and loved it…!!
What’s your favorite dish with Tzatziki sauce?
Chicken Souvlaki with ILIADA Tzatziki Sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ILIADA PDO Kalamata Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into (1/2-inch-thick) slices
- ILIADA Tzatziki sauce
- To prepare souvlaki, mix the first 5 ingredients and then add chicken and marinate it in refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Remove chicken; discard marinade. Thread the chicken and zucchini, alternately onto each of 4 (8-inch) skewers.
- Heat a grill pan coated with olive oil over medium-high heat. Add skewers; cook 8 minutes or until chicken is done, turning once.
Serve the ILIADA tzatziki sauce with souvlaki!